Sunday, December 7, 2008

Permit To Install Door

I miss your breath

me short of breath, are holding their breath, feel faint oxygen, I am suffering, I do not know if the brain or heart, or both, but something is stramgolando .... tears .... I understand, I understand always, but I have a sense of frustration, mental autoerotic acrobats are probably, but I'm sick, and after two months, for the first time, I feel alone and are in all senses, a house empty and quiet, but that's a detail: I would also only a hundred people!

And now I do not even my great consolation that is near me, even the waves crashing on the shore in a winter evening by now, the only one that gives me what I do the same way: unconditionally, without doubt, without reservation! And for once

sputtano my being, I laid bare the form of my personality, and a gift pubblico implacabile la mia persona senza difese e denudata!

Mi manca il fiato!

P.s.: ho messo il disco 1 di Radiofreccia con la funzione "ripeti", ed avrei dovuto dire tutto

0 comments:

Post a Comment