Wednesday, March 9, 2011

2010 Ca Jumbo Mortgage Definition

remember - as a tiger


As I looked out the window yet I did not realize what would happen after a few hours, but most consequences that would set off in my life that day so dreary.
I had no expectations because it was the first time they face a race of that scale, a race with myself, and I was not sure what I was doing.
I remember when I walked into that gym, everything seemed great, or maybe I was too small to be able to see the world in the most suitable.
A lot of people crowded the bleachers and an army of children was preparing for what would have been an endless day. I took my bag and went into the locker room.
Wear the kimono has always been something I liked to die from the first once put it. Connect it with care, arranging the folds of the sleeves and put the belt in the right way and then tighten the knot firmly. All small operations that prepared me for what came after, a kind of ritual to secure a good workout.
A warrior must always be in order, always sure of himself when he faces an obstacle .

started to act when I mingled with the crowd of children and young people that spammed every corner of the gym and I was struggling to breathe as well as the stench that came from hundreds of bare feet which continued to scamper on all sides.
After the welcome we were divided into categories and sorted by the belt, but even though I had only eleven years and I was still a 'white belt insignificant could compete only four hours after my arrival. A wait that seemed endless, so much so that when my time came I was already tired. I almost came to think that it was worth it, that I was wasting my time, until something happened that made me quickly change my mind.

My test consisted of a single, simple kata, a more "empty" techniques, a kind of choreographed martial. My enemy was invisible and I had to convince the court that in reality I had in mind before my eyes, and perfect with my move and I against the powerful without fear.
They called my name e sentii subito le vene espandersi, il cuore batteva all'impazzata e avevo paura che qualcuno potesse notare il color pomodoro della mia faccia inondata di calore.
La situazione era abbastanza umiliante da un certo punto di vista. Tre persone sono li per giudicarti, per dirti quanto fai schifo di fronte a migliaia di genitori che ti guardano e sperano che tu possa sbagliare per far vincere il proprio figlioletto.

Mi misi al centro del tatami, mi inchinai per fare il saluto e istintivamente chiusi gli occhi .
Sentivo una confusione tremenda e temevo che non mi sarei mai concentrata con tutto quel rumore. Svuotai la mente, immaginai di essere sola e cercai di tirare fuori piĆ¹ energia possibile.
Nel preciso istante in cui I felt really ready I went like a rocket. The legs and arms already knew what was their task and with each step my screams would help me in the effort and made me feel alive like I never had happened before.
My hands were hot and felt throughout the body in an electric shock that kept me up even though I was physically and emotionally destroyed.

There were thirty in my category and I had to wait until all compete. Only eight were passed to the second stage of the race and my name was called unexpectedly. They made us repeat the test again and feel that power that appeared from somewhere.
I asked myself how it was possible that my body so small and could produce such a seemingly fragile energy. was like inside of me there was a tiger ready to attack its prey.

the end, the judges lined up and named the winners of that competition.
"The third place went to Julia .. Giarola.
these few words were enough to make me vomit out a heat that I broke the veins of the face and ears burned in an instant. Incredulous I took a step forward, I turned to my teacher for a moment to see if everything was happening for real and he smiled a smile not, but one that makes you understand that a person is really fair and proud of you. I almost burst into tears of joy and barely managed to restrain myself.
I went to the judges that I shook hands and bowed his head slightly to make me wear the bronze medal. There followed plenty of kisses and hugs and happiness I felt at that time is not comparable to anything, because it was a event that totally changed me my life and reversed the convictions.

From that day I realized that I could have whatever I wanted if I had committed, I realized how much value had incredible strength that I felt right into my soul, understood to be a warrior, I knew to be a successful person. ; That was the first in a long series of victories that I will never forget. I'm really proud of my memories ...


From Ricordanze Giulia



0 comments:

Post a Comment