Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Personalized License Plates Ontario Check

A fairy tale comes to life ...

Dear readers, I am writing tonight because I need you; your valuable opinion. For some 'time I started writing a short story directed especially to children: the idea had occurred to me reading some stories to my grandson for five years.
Since I like writing so much I wish I could do something for him, a story written entirely by her aunt so that her mom and her dad can read something original before bed, instead of the usual Little Red Riding Hood.
you place below the opening words of this series of mini stories and I would really appreciate if you were honest with me and told me what you think. If I see that the idea attracts so I will publish the parts that are slowly coming to life! :)

"The Adventures of Four Souls"


Moltotempo ago there was an ancient and forgotten world called Teurania , wisely ruled by four spirits, the children of Mother Nature. Essiavevano created the race of elves, living beings piĆ¹forti and durable than any other creature on those lands, they lived in harmony accantoa also dwarfs, elves and many animals.
Arter , the greatest of spirits, he was wise and patient. He had the shape donodi land to suopiacimento and often could be seen in the woods and wandered in search diqualche quiet grassy clearing in which to rest; suoimigliori the friends and brothers were the gnomes.
Arai, the second child, was caring and kind, and had to control the winds of ildono Teurania. This wonderful bright spirit dalvolto loved to play with the warm summer breezes, gently chescivolavano between the trees. She was protector and counselor of the elves.
Ocuf was the most spiteful and indomitable. With the gift of fire eglise believed the spirit stronger and used to fascinate edingannare elves, thanks to his good looks. His best amicierano the elves, with whom he delighted in creating jokes ognitipo.
Naek was beautiful, powerful and generous. Ditemperamento usually very sweet, this water spirit trascorrerele loved his days on the banks of the rivers to play with all creaturely persons, in particular with the animals of which was the protector.


Quellache read is the story of four courageous spirits, chehanno sacrificed their immortality to ilsentimento more mysterious and powerful of all: Love.


TO BE CONTINUED ...


Giulia


0 comments:

Post a Comment