Saturday, March 5, 2011

How Do I Record My Ps3 Gameplay

The scents of a book ...


Dopo troppo tempo oggi sono andata in libreria, quanto mi è mancato il profumo dei libri!
La cosa buffa è che amo sia l'odore di un libro nuovo sia quello di un libro vecchio e usato... non è magica questa cosa? oppure sono io che mi emoziono per niente? Sarà... però oggi pomeriggio non sarei più uscita da quella libreria... appena sono entrata ho fatto un respiro profondo e sono stata accolta da quel meraviglioso profumo che solo i libri sanno release. I like to shop, but there's nothing more beautiful in the world to buy a new book, especially when I do not know in advance what to take .... because then I can stay inside the store hours and hours without ever getting tired. Around the shelves, look at the cover, flip through some pages and on ... love at first sight! usually during the "session of exams," I take a tremendous effort to read something that is inherent with that study, which is why I unleashed as soon as I can put your brain on stand-by .
fact is that today I decided to start the first of the famous fantasy saga Licia Troisi: "Chronicles of the world emerged. Many have suggested read this series of books that have long arouses my curiosity, so I've decided and I bought the first volume "Nihal Earth Wind ".... perhaps you might give me a little 'help in my training this kind of writing.
Now I'm home and I expect a nice hot shower before going out tonight ...

Happy weekend my friends, see you soon!


Giulia


0 comments:

Post a Comment